/">

mandag 22. juli 2013

22 juli

Today is a sad day. I'm sure you already know that two years ago an evil man massacred innocent children on an island and blew up a building, killing over 70 people. The Norwegian people responded with love, love for the victims, love for the families affected and love for our country.
 
Personally, I was not affected, nor was I in the country when it happened. I was far away in Vietnam, spending the night in a monestary.
 
Regardless, today is a sad day. But it's funny, in a way, how life goes on. I am at work just like I would be on a regular monday. And yet there are people in Norway today who are once again reminded of this dreadful event, feeling more pain and loss than I could imagine.
So to the families left behind, I pay my respects. My thoughts are with you.
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar