/">

fredag 5. juli 2013

made my day

I was walking the streets of Oslo, and all of a sudden a young man came up to me. He said hi, told me he was a boy from the country and that was why he was so nice. He told me I had beautiful features, that I looked fabulous, and told me I was smart, since I was studying business. He shook my hand, introduced himself (Nick), and asked me to promise him something: "remember to have a great day."
Now, I don't think I am particularly pretty, but he made me feel like the most beautiful woman on the planet. The reason I am posting is,
A) because it made me feel good, and
B) I thought it important to share a story about something good in the midst of all the sad things going on in this world.
There are still good people in this world, and people still do good things.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar